Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mr. Tingle Up His Leg Hopes Limbaugh Dies a Painful Death

I'm not a huge Limbaugh fan, but I find him funny enough that when I'm in my car, I'll flip him on for his wit and often wily sarcasm.

Below, from Real Clear Politics comes a video of Chris Matthews expressing his wish for Rush's painful demise by homicide.

MSNBC's Chris Matthews Fantasizes About Murder Of Rush Limbaugh

There's video of Matthews expressing his sick fantasy here: LINK

Also, here's the Transcript:

CHRIS MATTHEWS: You guys see Live and Let Die, the great Bond film with Yaphet Kotto as the bad guy, Mr. Big? In the end they jam a big CO2 pellet in his face and he blew up. I have to tell you, Rush Limbaugh is looking more and more like Mr. Big, and at some point somebodys going to jam a CO2 pellet into his head and hes going to explode like a giant blimp. That day may come. Not yet. But well be there to watch. I think hes Mr. Big, I think Yaphet Kotto. Are you watching, Rush [Matthews cackling]?

And my comment on the video:

Chris: In the event you ever read this comment, unlikely as that is, never before I saw this clip would I have wished for anyone's death, but now I have to admit - having seen and heard you spew your offensive verbal diarrhea - that I might just get a "tingle up my leg" if what you wished upon Rush Limbaugh happened to YOU, you narcissistic jerk!


2 comments:

  1. Hell of a story, I want the video to embed, can we get this douche fired?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In as much as he's at MSNBC, probably not. Since we're not talking Imus and black female baketball players, the sycophants at MSLSD will circle the wagons and call it a right wing conspiracy. But I suppose we could call for boycott of MSNBC's advertisers till he formally apologizes to Limbaugh. Not that that would ever be effective of course.

    ReplyDelete