Monday, September 24, 2012

News For The Obamaphate: Why I Changed My Vote

I urge all my readers to visit Why I Changed My Vote, a great new site that features everyday Americans who had voted for Barack Obama in 2008 but will now vote for Mitt Romney in 2012. 

The nice thing about the website is that the people featured there come from a broad cross-section of our society from around the country and who tell their stories of profound disappointment in Obama in their own words.

There are several powerful videos to watch as each person lays out their reasons for their switch. If you stumbled upon my blog and voted for Obama in 2008 but now regret that vote, please don't think you are alone out there, you aren't and its OK not to vote for Obama, in fact its imperative that you don't if you hold out any hope for a bright and prosperous American future for your children and grandchildren.

I personally know two very rich high-powered Democrats who voted for Obama in 2008 but will NOT vote for him this year. Both told me so in whispers so as to avoid being heard by others, but they made it clear that they just wanted the economy to recover and that they couldn't see that happening under Obama. Anecdotal evidence certainly, but if I'm hearing it, so too must be many others like me.


RELATED TO THIS THEME:

The Romney campaign has released a new ad featuring younger voters who voted for Obama in the last election BUT WHO EMPHATICALLY WON'T BE DOING IT THIS YEAR!  H/T Eric Dondero @ Libertarian Republican.




3 comments:

  1. I'M CHANGING MY VOTE TOO!

    (Last time I voted for... Palin.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Why I changed my vote... I don't want to change Obama's diapers."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to know how this message can get out in a broader spectrum? Some people still do not get it, and even say, there is no one to vote for, so we won't vote. Can't they understand that is giving away their vote to the worst candidate?

    ReplyDelete