Thursday, January 24, 2013

Grounds for impeachment...?

On the Quinn & Rose radio show today, a caller identifying himself as "John" indicated that he had information based on a report from his Marine son - who was stationed on a ship off the Coast of Libya during Al Qaeda's attack on the U.S. Benghazi consulate attack - that Barack Obama himself gave the direct order to the Marine Commandant on board the ship to "Stand down" on an effort to launch a rescue of the beseiged Benghazi consular station on September 11, 2012.

I wish I could say it shocked me. It SHOULD, but it doesn't. Still, if true, it may be just what's needed to end this particular post turtle's presidency.

I can't load audio here, so you'll have to go to the page to download the MP3. The relevant call starts at around the 34 minute mark of the audio clip. Here's the link: Quinn & Rose, Hour 2.

H/T my buddyYos at Si Vis Pacem

3 comments:

  1. I doubt that Obama would give a direct order like that. He'd pass it through the toadies who work for him.

    ReplyDelete