John Holdren, White House Science CZAR is in my opinion a certifiable NUT JOB. Below, comes - courtesy of ZOMBIETIME , with my grateful hat-tip to Michelle Malkin - a list of just a few of the extremely disturbing positions Holdren has attached his name to, specifically:
• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
• The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;
• Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
• People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
• A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.
Below is a photo of the delusional fellow. Look closely at his eyes and you will see that weird intense look all too common in really scary "true-believer" types.
BOZ, you sure can pick 'em! Problem for you is that your credibility and sanity really are now properly, fairly and seriously in question.